Developer Account Terms
Acceptance of these Account Terms
By confirming your acceptance of these Account Terms, you agree to be bound by these Account Terms on your own behalf and, if you are duly authorised by a corporate entity, you agree on behalf of your corporate entity that it will be bound by these Account Terms (and in each case these Account Terms shall form part of the Agreement). If you do not agree to these Account Terms, you shall not register and use a Developer Account.
Registration for a Developer Account
- Developer Account. To access and use certain Services, you must first register for a Developer Account.
- Eligibility. You must be 18 years or older to register for and use a Developer Account. If you are registering on behalf of a corporation, you must be expressly authorised by the corporation to do so and your corporation must be duly constituted, organised and validly existing under the laws of the country of its incorporation with full rights, licences and permits to conduct businesses in its jurisdiction. We may, at our discretion, impose any additional eligibility or conditions for any person or corporation to register and use a Developer Account as we deem appropriate.
- Registration Information. We may require you to provide any supporting document or information as we deem necessary to verify your identity and eligibility to register and use a Developer Account or as a condition to continuing to use a Developer Account. All information and documents that you provide to us must be true, accurate, complete, up-to-date, and not misleading. You shall not impersonate another person, or permit another person to do so, when you register a Developer Account and you shall not create any ghost accounts or additional accounts for illegal, illegitimate, dishonest, abusive, or inappropriate (in our opinion) purposes or uses.
Your General Obligations
- Confidentiality and Safe Custody. You are responsible for maintaining and safeguarding the confidentiality of your Developer Account and all information relating to your accounts. You shall use a strong password when you sign up for a Developer Account.
- Unauthorised Access. You are responsible for ensuring that there are no unauthorised access and use of your Developer Account and all associated accounts. You are solely responsible for all activities under your Developer Account and you shall immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of your Developer Account. You are liable for any damages incurred by us that arise out of any activity of your Developer Account. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, you shall not share your Developer Account with any third party.
- Acceptable Use. You shall:
- comply promptly with all instructions or requests made by us in relation to your registration and use of your Developer Account;
- comply with our protocols, policies and restrictions relating to your Developer Account;
- obtain all licences, permits, authorisations and consents necessary to register and use your Developer Account;
- prevent unauthorised use of or access to the information technology used by you in connection with accessing or using your Developer Account; and
- monitor your access to your Developer Account and notify us immediately upon becoming aware or suspect that your Developer Account has or may have been compromised.
We cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted online and you accept the risk of submitting, storing and transmitting information in or through your Developer Account. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of the information technology systems that you use to connect to your Developer Account and any associated blockchain accounts.
You are prohibited from using your Developer Account to transmit or communicate any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, any material that is contrary to applicable local, federal, or international laws and regulations, any material that could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct, or any content or materials that we reasonably deem as inappropriate or offensive. We may from time to time monitor or review material transmitted to or from your Developer Account, and we reserve the right to delete any material we deem inappropriate in our sole discretion. We are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any material transmitted to or from your Developer Account.
Representations, Warranties and Covenants
- In addition to the representations, warranties and covenants that you made in the Terms, you further warrant, represent and covenant that:
- you are 18 years old or older; and
- if applicable, the corporate entity that you represent when accessing or using your Developer Account is duly constituted, organised and validly exists under the laws of the country of its incorporation and has all requisite rights, licences, permits to conduct business in its jurisdiction of incorporation.
Right of Modification
We reserve the right to amend, add, or remove any features, functionalities, or usage rights of the Developer Accounts at any time. We may also update these Account Terms at any time. You will know if these Account Terms have been changed since the last time you reviewed it by checking the “Date of Last Update” section below. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Account Terms. By continuing to use your Developer Account after changes to these Account Terms have been posted, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the latest version of such terms. If at any time you do not agree to a change to these Account Terms, you must cease using your Developer Account.
Termination and Account Restrictions
We may terminate or suspend your use of your Developer Account, or impose any limitation, restrictions, or conditions of use for your Developer Account, as contemplated in the Terms.
If we have a legitimate reason to believe that your Developer Account, including any content, information, data, or materials that are stored in your account, is in violation of the law or poses any security threat to our systems or networks, we may access your Developer Account and remove any such content, information, data, or materials. If we are compelled by law to disclose any content, information, data or materials in your Developer Account, we may do so, and you shall cooperate with us and the relevant regulatory authority or law enforcement agency as may be required.
Consequences of Termination
If we terminate these Account Terms, your Developer Account will be immediately terminated and all your data and materials in your Developer Account. Termination of these Account Terms does not affect our rights which may have accrued prior to the date of termination or the coming into, or continuance in, force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue to be in force on or after termination.